Wednesday, July 15, 2009

have i lost anybody?

i know- i'm not very good at this- but if you go back to my very first post if think i warned that it could be like this- not to mention getting sucked in by facebook!



so i guess here is a person by person update:



Jesse- started a new job at Dow Corning on July 6th. it's training season for dogs- even though he hasn't gone yet- we went camping the first weekend it come in and he reminded me of it every time we seen a truck full of dogs.



Me- hmm my hair is really blonde (for now anyway)- i've parted with my (fake) nails. i think me dog is going to have to be put down, she's not doing too well.



Gunner- riding his bike without training wheels. spelling his name- it's cute- he says "GU NN ER- Gunner!" mom took him and jaden put-put golfing the other day- gunner's first time- he won with the highest score and jaden with the lowest score :) he has two chickens at G&G Staley's house- Peep and Pop- and he can tell their eggs apart (ones are darker than the other) aunt katie (bovee) took some cute pictures of him- i will get her to email them to me then post them when i can.



that's about it for now- if i come across any random pics that might be fun to look at i'll post those too- just not much time :)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

YAY! A new post!

How is work going for Jesse? Does he like the service Dept.? Hopefully he'll get the dogs out soon!

Of course your hair is blonde, it's always blonde! I'm guessing it's nearly white? ;)
And, no nail.......geez....how many years has it been? ;)

Love your little quote from Gunner!
He is such a cutie! I bet he's getting so big! Let's see...hockey at your place, I think that was the last time I've seen him....long time! I think that's the last time I saw you too, isn't it?!!?

Crazy!

Love that you finally updated...I try not to get sucked into facebook...takes up to much of my day...so, I rely on blogs for updates! ;) hint hint!

Jennifer Bovee said...

You DO still exist!!! Thanks for the update...looking forward to some cute pictures :)